Large Bamboo Cutting Board with the Sayersbrook Logo on Top.
Cutting board measures: 12" x 9" x 5"
Bamboo absorbs very little moisture and resists scarring from knives, so they are more resistant to bacteria than other wood types. There is a very small chance of your bamboo cutting board warping due to excess moisture. Limited warping is especially true if you use oil and proper care techniques.
Caring for your bamboo cutting board:
- Rinse the bamboo cutting board using mild dish soap, water, and a sponge.
- Remove any debris from the cutting board and rinse thoroughly.
- Use a cut half lemon and rub the lemon over the cutting board.
- Rinse and repeat if necessary, with the other half of the lemon if there are extensive stains on the bamboo cutting board.
- Apply a recommended finishing oil such as olive, or vegetable oils.
Bamboo is a versatile and eco-friendly material for cutting boards.