Weight 5.7 lb. One piece per package, Though duck may take a backseat to chicken and turkey in most homes, duck is an impressive main course that can be surprisingly easy to prepare. From roasted whole duck to duck breast, this dark meat is full of flavor.
How to Roast Duck:
- Fire up the oven to 300 °F.
- Score the skin
- Roast at 300°F breast up
- Turn and roast for an hour breast down
- Turn back down and roast for another hour
- Raise oven temperature to 400°F. Roast 10 minutes.
- Brush with fat (duck juices)
Meat thermometer should be at 165°F.
For step-by-step instructions see